Exchange Mailbox Repair
Exchange Mailbox Repair is an expedient solution for repairing corrupt, damaged or badly affected .edb database file. Your search for an efficient tool to get the file repaired ends with this proficient Repair Exchange 2007 Mailbox tool.
Whenever MS Exchange Server goes down, crashes, gets virus attacked, or faces unidentified issues, there is severe damage to its databases. Thus, all Exchange user mailboxes and their respective emails get inaccessible. But, with Exchange Recovery tool, EDB file gets repaired without hassles and all important emails, meeting schedules, alarms, and contact information are retrieved in fraction of seconds.
Exchange Mailbox Repair proves to be a true Exchange Disaster Recovery mechanism. Damaged Dir.edb , Pub.edb and Priv.edb file are easy to repair with affluent Exchange Recovery tool. It successfully repairs exchange database file and recovers user mailboxes from it. Have a look at key features of Repair Exchange 2007 Mailbox software.
- Repairs .edb file and retrieves user mailboxes from it.
- Repairs Priv1.edb database file.
- Recovers emails and other items from the user mailboxes for a specific user.
- Saves the recovered items in .PST file, readable with MS Outlook.
- Recovers deleted mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from mailbox folders and displays them in RED color for easy identification.
- Two recovery modes: Standard Scan and Advanced Scan Mode.
- Standard Scan mode is useful cases of minor corruptions, hence is a fastest mode.
- Advanced Scan mode is chosen when there is severe corruption in .EDB file.
- Advanced settings option for more result oriented Exchange recovery.
- Recovers emails from password protected files.
- Recovers email properties: To, From, Subject, CC, Bcc, Sent.
- Restores complete formatting of recovered emails with attachments and images.