Repair Exchange Database Software
Almost every second organization, be it small, medium, or large uses MS Exchange Server with MS Outlook to establish email communication. Users' mailboxes carrying users' emails, contacts, notes, and other related information are stored on Exchange Server in a database file named EDB file. Therefore, to keep users' mailboxes safe, it is imperative for an organization to protect the .edb file from any sort of corruption because once the Database will be damaged then users' mailboxes stored in it become inaccessible leading to crucial data loss.
There are various reasons that may lead into the damage of Exchange Database. Few of the well-known reasons are mentioned below:
- Server Dirty Shut Down
- Virus Attack
- JET engine errors
- Abrupt system shut down
- Server downtime
- Headers corruption
Once the .edb file is damaged, you will be needed Exchange Database Recovery tool to recover users' mailboxes from it. Repair Exchange Database software incorporates a myriad of outstanding features that make it a reliable, convenient, and output-driven .edb file repair and recovery program. Key features of the software are:
During the .edb repair and recovery process, the Repair Exchange Database software scans the damaged .edb file using one of the recovery modes available in the software. Standard Scan mode enables you to repair the .edb file having less corruption. Once the damaged .edb file is repaired, software prompts you to save the recovered mailboxes in .pst format so that you can directly access them with MS Outlook.
Advanced Scan mode on the other hand is slower than the Standard scan mode; therefore, it should be selected when you do not get satisfactory result from the Standard scan mode. This mode also allows you to save the recovered mailboxes in .pst format.
A trial version of the Repair Exchange Database software is also available using which you can confirm the software features before purchasing the software. The free trial version works similar to the full version but does not allow you saving the recovered data. You can preview the recovered data but in order to save the recovered data, you have to purchase the full version of the software.
Note: Before using EDB to PST conversion software, check if MS Outlook is installed on the computer system
- Efficiently repairs .edb and .stm files to help you recover users' mailboxes carrying data like emails, contacts, notes, etc.
- Successfully recovers deleted mailboxes and permanently deleted emails stored in mailboxes. The software displays the deleted items in Red color for their easy identification.
- Enables you to save the recovered mailboxes as individual PST files that can be accessed directly from MS Outlook.
- Recovers deleted emails, email properties, drafts, sent items, journal entries, calendar entries, notes, zipped attachments, images, etc.
- Encompasses two result-oriented recovery modes - Standard Scan and Advanced Scan Mode.
- Available for a free demo.
Repair Exchange Database software supports
MS Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/
2003/2000/5.5/5.0 and MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/
The software can be installed on any version of Windows operating system to repair the corrupt file.
Repair Exchange Database software also comprises some advanced setting options using which you can make the recovery process more efficient and output-driven. Those options are:
- Ask for database version
- Show all type of items in folder
- Consider all Pages of database as badly corrupted
- Get "From" field from message table
- Show all messages in the folder without checking the content existence